1. The information provided by you to us during your use of the services, or otherwise when using the website will be held by us on our servers and computers and used by us to review, develop and improve the website and on-line services and to enable us to provide you with relevant information as requested by you and also information concerning our marketing programmes.
2. For purposes of marketing and optimization products and services-services company Lead Forensics (http://www.leadforensics.com) are used on this website. The headquarters is located in Lead Forensics Communication House 26 York Street, London, W1U 6PZ UK. Lead Forensics determined details of your organization, including phone number, web address, SIC Code, business description. Here Lead Forensics shows the tatsäch-lich covered the course of your visit this site, including all pages visited by you and were viewed and how long you have spent on this page. In no case, the data used to identify an individual visitor to use. As far as IP addresses are collected, they will be made anonymous immediately after collection. On behalf of the operator of this website Lead Forensics will use the information collected to evaluate your visit to the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other with website usage and internet related services to the website operator. If you do not agree, you can object to the collection, processing and storage at any time using the contact details below.
3. We may inform you from time to time about new features and services which we believe may be of interest to you. Should you not wish to receive such information from Superrb Limited or from an affiliated third party you may so elect by indicating on the enquiry reply form or otherwise when using the website your desire not to receive such additional information.
4. We will not sell your personal information. However, we may disclose information or data which is provided by you on the enquiry reply form or otherwise when using the website to other companies or organisations, carefully selected by us, who may send information to you from time to time. If you do not want your information or data to be used or disclosed in this way, you may so elect by indicating on the enquiry reply form or otherwise when using the website your desire not to receive such additional information.
5. Due to the nature of the Internet, the information and data provided by you may be transferred outside the country where it is submitted to us. If you are submitting such information or data from a country within the European Economic Area ("EEA") it is possible that it will be transferred outside the EEA.
6. We will not hold such information or data for any longer than is necessary for the purposes set out in this policy statement.
7. The website may include hyperlinks to other websites. Your use of such hyperlinks is subject to this policy statement. If you use the hyperlinks then you will be leaving the website. Your access and use of other websites will not be governed by this policy statement and it is your responsibility to check the other websites and the privacy policies that may govern those sites to ascertain how your information and data will be treated if you access and use them.
8. You have the right to request access to and/or the correction or deletion of any personal information about you held by us.
10. By accepting this policy statement you consent to the use (including processing and storage), transfer and disclosure of your information and data referred to in this policy statement for the purposes set out in this policy statement.